Monday 23 April 2012

Note to the moderator


Welcome to the blog for my AS coursework this blog will evidence my skills progression and development of ideas from the first week of AS until now when I am submitting my final piece.
The main task for this unit was to research plan and design a website for a campaign and I chose to campaign against domestic violence against women.  I found the task quite a challenge as I had to design my site from a blank page in iWeb and it also involved a lot of work involving photography and photoshop.  iWeb is 'what you see is what you get' (wysiwyg) software so I didn't have to learn any html codes, my challenge instead was in the creation of the brand and constructing a functioning website which looked believable.  I have tried to create something which looks original and will appeal to women aged 16 - 35, so it has a younger, more welcoming feel than other similar sites I have looked at.

No comments:

Post a Comment